Changing Your World One Podcast at a Time
Our goals are many
• To interview hundreds of franchise owners who’ve walked the path you’re on and are now willing to share how they sorted through many franchises, reached the decisions you’re facing and opened their franchise.
• To educate you to the benefits of franchise ownership.
• To provide tips and tricks on how to find, evaluate and fund a franchise that will help you achieve your life goals.
• Provide you with motivation and encourage you as you negotiate your path to better income and career stability.
• If you have a question or you’d like to suggest a franchise system you think would provide an interesting interview, send us an email and we’ll get to work and let you know our progress.
• Publish “Show Notes” on our website where you’ll find links to contact information for our guests; the franchisors in which they invested; resources recommended by our guests; suggested books; and action steps that will help you advance toward franchise ownership.
• When you’ve used our system to buy a Franchise, we’d like to interview you after your Grand Opening to get your thoughts on how our system helped you in your quest for Your Best Franchise.
Introducing Our Concept
"How to Buy Your Best Franchise Episode 000" - Start Here - hosted by The Franchise Doctor, Jim Deitz
Listen to our Introductory Podcast* Edition to learn what The Franchise Doctor has in store for you.
We're confident that, if you listen to our first 25 episodes, it will Change Your World!
You'll stop wondering how others became successful franchisees--they'll tell you in daily podcast interviews.
You'll also learn the specific critical steps you should take to evaluate and choose the right franchise for you.
*Podcasts are brief audio interviews, lectures, comedy, etc. available for listening “on demand” on laptops, desktops, smartphones, mp3 players, tablets, or late-model car radios. Users tune in while jogging, driving to work, flying to their next appointment, mowing the lawn, completing household chores, relaxing, etc. We will be providing daily 30-minute episodes to keep our audience engaged as they work through the process of buying a franchise. Once someone subscribes (for free) to our podcast, they’ll get a notice of each new episode automatically, as they’re posted. If you’re not familiar with podcasting, you might want to visit iTunes.com or Stitcher.com to discover the wide range of topics that are now being offered.
Got a Question?
Use the online form and ask the Franchise Doctor your question!