- Welcome to the launch of How to Buy Your Best Franchise-The Podcast This is the only daily podcast that interviews existing franchise owners to explore the journey that others have taken to achieve their goal of Franchise Ownership. What were their thoughts, dreams, visions, road-blocks, difficulties in finding, evaluating, investing, opening, and growing their franchise? Are there tools, tips, inspirations, resources or books that helped them on their path? What would they do differently, given the chance? Regardless of the industry, each of our guests provide insights that will help you on your “Franchise Adventure.” Hear their thoughts on your schedule–start, stop, back up, take notes, and comment or question if you wish. That’s the advantage of audio podcasts.
- In podcast episodes that end with the letter “A,” we provide training to help you become a successful franchise owner–as soon as you’re qualified. If you listen to our 30-minute episodes–on demand–follow our suggestions, read and study to strengthen your business knowledge, research and evaluate offerings in the franchise industry and have the courage and self-confidence to invest in yourself, you, too, can be an “overnight success” in franchising… in only 1 to 10 years.
- If you’re serious about becoming a business owner, you owe it to yourself and your family to follow this podcast for at least the first 25 episodes. By then, we believe you’ll understand that almost every first-time business owner should start with a franchise. Just as you wouldn’t buy a set of golf clubs and head out on the course without lessons, intelligent first-time business owners can’t afford to waste precious time and money experimenting with a start-up. Without a proven business model, the great majority of new companies fail within two years of launching. If you’ve run a successful business for 5 or more years, you may beat these odds but franchising has proven for over 50 years to be your best bet for getting started in entrepreneurship.
- The Franchise Doctor, a 30-year old franchise consulting company, has decided to “Pay It Forward” by providing this outstanding Free educational service to those wishing to grow their net worth and reach their true potential through franchise ownership.
Our Pledge to our Subscribers:
To interview hundreds of franchise owners who’ve walked the path you’re on and are now willing to share how they sorted through many franchises, evaluated their findings, reached the decisions you’re facing and opened their franchise.
To educate you to the benefits of franchise ownership
To provide tips and tricks on how to find, evaluate and fund a franchise that will help you achieve your life goals
Provide you with motivation and encourage you as you negotiate your path to better income and career stability
Publish “Show Notes” on our website where you’ll find links to contact information for our guests and the franchisors in which they invested, resources recommended by our guests, suggested books and action steps that will help you advance toward franchise ownership. If you have a question or you’d like to suggest a franchise system you think would provide an interesting interview, send us an email and we’ll respond to your suggestions, get to work and let you know our progress.
When you’ve used our system to buy a Franchise, we’d like to interview you after your Grand Opening to get your thoughts on how our system helped you in your quest for Your Best Franchise.
If this plan sounds intriguing, subscribe to our podcast at iTunes or Stitcher and you’ll receive each new episode as they’re released. (You can unsubscribe at any time.) You don’t have to listen every day–just a couple of hours a week will keep you from falling behind. In addition, you can hold us accountable and we’ll respond to your suggestions, questions, and recommendations for future shows.
Subscribe Now to the “How To Buy Your Best Franchise” Podcast!
Episode 001A’s Focus: 10 Critical Steps to Buying a Franchise – Part 1
Today, we begin an in-depth analysis of what you need to do to achieve your goal of franchise ownership. From self-analysis, to education, to searching for and evaluating franchise offerings. Whether it takes you 90 days or several years, understanding these critical steps will greatly improve your odds for achieving a high return on your investment and a fulfilling career as a franchise owner.
A Quote that Keeps The Franchise Doctor Going
“Whatever the mind can Conceive and Believe, the mind can Achieve.” Napoleon Hill
To receive a frame-able copy this famous quote, Click Here.
Software or Business Resource
- QuickBooks: The number one small business accounting program.
- Evernote.com Evernote is a unique online solution for storing web pages, documents, lists and your creative work. It is totally searchable.
Favorite Business Books
The E Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber Why most small businesses don’t work and what to do about it.
Mr. Deitz has developed several posters and charts to keep you on your journey of finding your best franchise.
The first is an inspirational poster reminding us that “Successful Franchisees are willing to do things now that others won’t so that in the future they can do things that others can’t.
Go Here to receive your free copy of this poster that you can post in your office to remind you of your willingness to sacrifice and work hard for the next few years so that you can enjoy the benefits later in life.
More Free Resources!
- Insiders’ Secrets to Buying a Franchise: A Free 100-Page eBook to get you started on the road to franchise ownership. Written by Jim Deitz, The Franchise Doctor.
2. The FranchiseFit Entrepreneurial Survey: A Tool to help you find the Job Description in franchising where you can optimize your success.